- FHA Loans :
- Apply Now : Request A Mortgage Quote
- What Does FHA Have for You? : FHA loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. How do we do it? The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) – which is part of HUD – insures the loan, so your lender can offer you a better deal.
- FHA Help for Struggling Homeowners : As many as four million homeowners could get help from these expanded programs by 2012, with the federal government funding the program for up to $50 billion through the Troubled Asset Relief Program or TARP
- FHA Loan Qualification : FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans that require less than 3% down payment.
- FHA Loan Buy Now? : Why should you buy now with an FHA Loan?
- FHA Loan Programs : FHA Loan Programs...
- Explore Mortgage Loan Workout Solutions : Explore Mortgage Loan Workout Solutions with Your Lender
- Benefits of a FHA Loan : It is easier to qualify for a FHA loan than it is for a traditional mortgage loan from your average lender. Since the FHA does not directly loan you the money, you have to qualify with a lender that funds FHA loans . It is easier to qualify because the FHA guarantees your mortgage loan , which means that they promise the lender that if you skip a mortgage loan payment, go into default, or they are forced to foreclose on the property, that the lender will get their money back. The FHA guarantees a percentage of the mortgage loan , which they pay directly to the lender in the case of foreclosure. So, the lender has nothing to lose by extending credit for a mortgage loan to a borrower who chooses an FHA loan .
- The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) : The Federal Housing Administration, generally known as "FHA", provides mortgage insurance on loans made by FHA-approved lenders throughout the United States and its territories.
- First Time Buyers and FHA : FHA offers Great Programs for first time home buyers.
- FHA Loans More Information : More Information about getting an FHA Mortgage Loan.
- FHA allows Borrowers with Credit Issues : FHA Loans help first time buyers with credit issues.
- FHA 203K Loan FAQ's : Frequently asked questions about the new FHA loan programs.
- FHA Streamline Loans and Refinances : The FHA streamline refinance is a great option for quite a few of them. Here are the rules which will be in effect beginning January 1, 2009 for calculating FHA streamline refinances.
- California FHA Loan Limits : Temporary FHA Loan Limits
- Dispelling Common Myths About FHA Loans. : Dispelling Common Myths About FHA Loans.
- Refinance Now :
- Request a Mortgage Loan Quote : Get a No Obligation mortgage loan Quote by completing our on-line Quote Request.
- 5 Smart Moves To Get The Best Rate : If you're in the market for a mortgage loan, there are five smart things you can do right now that will help you qualify for the lowest possible rate.
- Refinance Calculator :
- Get Pre-Qualified : Our online Prequalification for your Mortgage Loans is a great way to find out what your loan options are based on current market conditions.
- Home Affordable Refinance Program Expanded : The Obama Administration's Home Affordable Refinance Program to include participation by borrowers who are current but up to 125 percent underwater on their mortgage.
- How Refinancing Works... : Refinancing pays off existing mortgage loans, may also pay some or all closing costs, and can even return equity (cash out) to the owner of the property.
- Mortgage Loan Process : All about the Refinancing mortgage Loan process.
- 10 mistakes people make when refinancing a home. : When considering refinancing you home, there are things to be aware of and thing that should be avoided.
- You Can Avoid Foreclosure : You Can Avoid Foreclosure and Keep Your Home
- Refinance Your Mortgage Loan Now : Get a low fixed rate on your Mortgage Loan Refinance.
- Getting Answers: Seven Questions for your Mortgage Broker : Mortgage rates are low, and applications are up. If you’re shopping for a mortgage, you’re entering a world where there’s a lot of information you may know little about. Don’t feel embarrassed -- information about mortgage rates and closing costs aren’t taught in school, so unless you’ve worked in the industry, it’s perfectly normal for you not to know what to look for. Remember that you’re the customer, and the mortgage broker is trying to get your business.
- Annual Percentage Rate :
A helpful tool used to compare loans among different lenders is the Annual Percentage Rate (APR). The Federal Truth in Lending law requires mortgage loan companies to disclose the APR each time they advertise a rate. The APR is designed to standardize the representation of interest rates and convey the true cost of the mortgage loan to the borrower, expressed in the form of a yearly rate. The purpose is to prevent lenders from hiding fees and other upfront costs behind low advertised interest rates.
- Helpful Hints:Choosing a Mortgage : Choosing a Mortgage.
- Top 5 Loan Modification Tips to Avoid Foreclosure : Avoiding foreclosure is a serious concern for millions of American homeowners. There is a lot of advice on methods to avoid losing your home when you are in financial difficulties.
- Freddie Mac Declares Mortgage Rate Bottom : Freddie Mac Declares Mortgage Rate Bottom
- Facts About Prequalifing : Get prequalified at Platinum Funding
- Working to Pay Off Your Mortgage Loan. : Working to Pay Off Your Mortgage Loan.
- Debt Analysis Calculator :
- Purchase Mortgage Loans :
- Commercial Mortgage Loans :
- Tools and Resources :
- 5 Smart Moves To Get The Best Rate : 5 smart moves to get the best rate. If you're in the market for a mortgage loan, there are five smart things you can do right now that will help you qualify for the lowest possible mortgage.
- Closing Costs Explained : Closing costs are the expenses that the lender accumulates from the origination of your new mortgage loan. Some of these costs may be related to your mortgage loan application, while other fees are related to the house itself.
- Mortgage Loan Calculators : Platinum Funding offers Mortgage Calculators, to help you with your Purchase or Refinance loan.
- Judge your ARM by it's Index : Judge your ARM by its index. The interest rate on adjustable-rate mortgages is tied to a financial index that reflects current lending rates.
- What is an APR, and why is it so important? : Evaluating competing mortgage loan deals can be confusing. One tool that can help is the Annual Percentage Rate, or APR, which represents the total cost of credit, including fees, expressed as an annual rate.
- Explore Loan Workout Options :
- Shopping for a mortgage loan won't hurt credit scores : Shopping for a loan won't hurt credit scores.Each time you apply for a loan, and a lender asks to see your credit report, 10 or so points are subtracted from your credit score.
- Platinum Funding's Products & Services, find the mortgage loan for you. : Platinum Funding's Products & Services.
- Platinum Funding Customer Service Standards : Platinum Funding's policy is to provide the same quality of assistance to every mortgage loan applicant.
- Printable Mortgage Loan Forms : Platinum Funding provides printable forms for all of your mortgage loan needs.
- Platinum Funding Offers Books : Books For Home Buyers
- Mortgage Industry Links : A list of links to interesting Mortgage Industry Websites.
- Platinum Funding's Policy Statement : Information Policies
We place a high value upon the trust that you place in us when applying for a mortgage loan . We promise not to abuse that trust by inappropriately using the information you provide to us. We request this information in order to provide you with the most comprehensive and accurate data possible. We will not sell or give away your private information to any third party.
- Glossary Of Terms : Learn what all the various Real Estate and Mortgage Loan terms mean.